A healthcare data company is seeking a Salesforce Developer who wants to use their design and development skills in the healthcare industry. Someone who is passionate about creating a new category of technology that will fundamentally make healthcare better.
This person will perform different tasks to support end users in the headquarters and the satellite locations.
• Own the full Salesforce application design and development process that translates business requirements into functional solutions.
• Work closely with Support and Business leaders to provide technical solutions (including out-of-box solutions) to complex business needs and explain complex technical concepts in simple language.
• Provide governance and best practices/standards supporting the full application development lifecycle. Strive for continuous improvement. Deliver detailed design proofs-of-concepts, prototypes, in presentation and diagramming tools and in a sandbox environment, as needed.
• Design solutions with maximum usability while minimizing complex code and customization. Document current and future state processes and develop technical specifications for projects and enhancements.
• Track development deliverables in Jira and communicate their status to Project Team. Partner with other Support Team members on deployment.
• Configure changes and customization in Salesforce: design innovative Salesforce solutions involving configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality.
• Estimate engineering effort during various stages of project lifecycle. Collaborate with Project Managers to identify project milestones, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan.
• Research, recommend, install, and integrate 3rd party applications and Salesforce add-ons.
Something to look forward to:
• A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
• Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
• Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
• Servant leadership Management
• Business-casual dress code
• Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
• Flexible working hours
• Stock options
• Unlimited Vacation!
• Competitive base, commission and bonus structure
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable experience
• Extremely effective at communicating with others in the workplace
• Minimum 3 years of development on a Salesforce platform
• Strong understanding of SDLC processes and experience working on Agile projects with distributed teams
• Experience with full development lifecycle duties, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, and iterations.
• Experience deploying and performing advanced configuration of Salesforce Service Cloud
• Experience integrating Salesforce with other systems, tools, and APIs
• Experience developing within an Agile Environment
• Ability to display good judgment with a professional detail-oriented work ethic
• Must deliver an exceptional customer experience every day
• Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or Salesforce Certified Developer
• Salesforce Service Cloud development and administration experience
• Experience managing projects using JIRA within an Agile environment
• Experience with Salesforce development within ITIL-aligned support organizations