IT must operate more like a business – one focused on strategy, client service, business objectives, and value-based outcomes. A more business-focused approach for IT in the form of a comprehensive IT business management (ITBM) strategy can help IT elevate its role within the organization and help drive overall corporate success.
In shifting to an ITBM posture, our IT leaders can:
• More clearly convey the value of IT for business executives
• Put in place solutions for efficiently managing IT cost, quality, and performance
• Align IT with enterprise goals and enhance decision-making capabilities
• Increase business value and lower costs by integrating governance and execution
The work you’ll do:
• The Platform Solution Architect is responsible for providing best practice advisory services to functional and technical streams throughout the solution implementation and ongoing sustainment. He/she is the most senior design authority on the project.
• This role will direct the ServiceNow implementation and certify the solution design of strategic technologies during solution development.
• This role will build and drive high-performing relationships with strategic development partners to ensure high-quality delivery of all aspects of solution development.
• In an operational setting, the Solution Architect is responsible for solution design and review of all business process and system-level changes as part of continual service improvement.
• They provide design perspectives to the process teams to maintain stability, consistency, and supportability of the solution and processes.
• This individual needs to stay current on the vendor’s solution capabilities and product roadmap and maintain the organizational roadmap for the solution.
• Manage the ServiceNow solution design.
• Understand the business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation.
• Work with Program Resources to define sustainment governance and processes as part of operational transition.
• Provide insight and expertise into the ServiceNow platform capabilities and vendor product roadmap.
Technology Strategy & Architecture
From leading consulting practices to business necessity, every business recognizes the need for a strategic cloud integration platform. At our consulting firm, our technology strategy and architecture specialists help organizations develop the strategies and implement the systems that build business value and drive performance. We have the in-depth knowledge and experience gained from working on some of the most complex IT challenges around the globe, everything from system replacement to full IT transformation.
On Career Growth:
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, there’s always room to learn. This consulting firm’s professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
They offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at this consulting firm’s university, the professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout your career.
This consulting firm offers employees a broad range of benefits.
• Minimum of three years of ServiceNow implementation experience in large complex environments
• Minimum of five-plus years of technology implementations
• Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
• Proficient in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
• Firm understanding of ServiceNow applications and modules
• Information Technology experience required, including development, implementation, and maintenance of large scale systems
• Strong technical project management and/or leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with short deadlines
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent
• An advanced degree in specialization (MBA Preferred)
• Certified ITIL V3 practitioner
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Eagerness to mentor junior staff
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
TRI International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.