The Role: Estimator
The Location: Reading, PA
Job Type: Full-time with benefits
We are currently looking for an experienced Estimator to work for a leading sign development company in the U.S. You will work with the company’s sales, engineering, and project management departments to estimate project costs, including raw materials, labor, equipment, transportation, etc.
- Supply cost estimates for all manufacturing products/projects
- Secure manufacturing cost from wholesale suppliers and subcontractors
- Develop program pricing for Program accounts
- Work with design and sales to supply manufacturing details and alternate methods as needed
- Preferably someone with previous estimating or purchasing experience
- Knowledge of sign manufacturing techniques is a plus
- Able to read and understand blueprints/drawings
- General math skills is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred, as is construction management and/or sign manufacturing experience.
- Word and Excel proficiency
TRI International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.