The Location: Austin, TX
We are currently seeking a senior software developer with solid experience with Java technologies and extensive micro-services development background. The global car manufacturer client is currently building a 10-person team with talented Java Developers to work on their customer-facing application.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Java development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge in building, debugging and maintaining mission critical enterprise applications.
- Ability to perform on a high-performance team as an individual senior software developer while directing the work of junior developers.
- Ability to optimize the performance of code.
- Functional and Unit testing experience
- Java Spring Boot for distributed micro-services; micro-services development experience
- Experience working on teams with a heavy emphasis on DevOps, Automation, CI/CD, and Quality
- Experience with Cloud Foundry, a plus only
- Experience working with and implementing micro-services and restful API’s
- Good problem solving skills and being able to come up with designs for complex engineering problems
- Working knowledge with Git
- Knowledge of database modeling, data structure principles, techniques, and best practices
TRI International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.