The Location: Austin, TX
We are currently seeking for talented mobile developers with extensive React Native / Android / iOS development experience who are passionate about mobile applications. This is a chance to work for a Global Car Manufacturer in Austin, TX and be involved in all aspects of developing new features including user story elaboration, estimation, analysis, design, programming, unit/integration testing and debugging following Agile development practices such as Scrum and Extreme Programming (XP).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5 years’ experience in mobile development (Android, iOS, React Native)
- Experience designing and developing mobile applications in a complex-operating environment; financial industry experience, an advantage
- Experience with design and architectural decisions of app
- Testing experience, leveraging mocking/spying frameworks for isolation of the subject component
- Agile development environment experience, familiarity with SCRUM
- Ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
- Understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture, and relational database design
- Experience with notification platforms such as FCM, APNS
- Experience developing location-based services with MapKit, Google Maps, or similar framework
- Jenkins, Fastlane, and Fabric for continuous integration and deployment
- Multithreading, memory management, and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
TRI International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.