The Role: Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Full-time
We are currently seeking a driven Salesforce Business Analyst who will provide guidance and analysis on data migration activities for acquired companies into the company’s Salesforce ecosystem, supporting standard practices across six different business areas and multiple geographies. This person will lead to identify, prioritize and execute acquisition road map to drive scalability in the business.
- Minimum of 3+ years related experience with Salesforce
- Functional experience in Sales, Service, Community Cloud, and CPQ tools. Experience in highly customized orgs a big plus
- Salesforce.com Admin and Advanced Admin certified a plus.
- Demand tools experience with data deduplication and multi-table mass manipulation and standardization of Salesforce objects
- Ideal candidate would have experience working with companies that have made several acquisitions (requiring Salesforce integration) or experience working as a Salesforce consultant
- Experience successfully deploying technology across an organization, including change management and user training
- 3+ years of Sales Operations experience, preferably working on multiple Salesforce instances in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment; ability to successfully deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent oral and written communications skill
- Bachelor’s Degree
TRI International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.