The Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for an SDET Automation Engineer who will work with the Software Engineering team who delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world.
- 2-3 years’ testing experience (with Master’s Degree in Computer Science)
- 5-6 years of experience (with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science)
- SDET with experience in CI/CD pipeline integration
- Working experience in tools like GITLAB, Selenium with C#/net, SauceLabs
- Strong Development knowledge using C#/.Net
- Scripting knowledge and Framework Development knowledge in Selenium
- Strong knowledge in Agile principles
- Strong working knowledge of test tools
- Working knowledge of API Testing development
TRI International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.