Position: Oracle Data Management Expert
Work Location: Riyadh/Dammam, Saudi Arabia
We are currently seeking an Oracle Meter Data Management Expert who will work in a project in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh/Dammam) with a very large utility (10 M+ customers). The client is upgrading their systems and adding smart meters for customers. We are looking for a Senior Oracle MDM expert with previous smart meter implementation experience. The engagement is long term and guaranteed for a year with the possibility to extend. Candidates will be expected to work onsite with the ability to travel home for 2 weeks after 6 weeks of work.
- 8 to 10 years of relevant Oracle MDM experience required
- At least 4 years of experience in Utilities/Meter-to-Cash process
- At least 2 years of experience in Mainframe, COBOL, and DB2-based legacy CIS platforms
- Experience on Oracle MDM configuration
- Strong knowledge of MDM data model, batch program development troubleshooting, Oracle Utilities Application Framework OUAF and Java
- Good understanding of relational database design and Oracle SQL skills
- Strong knowledge using Hibernate Query Language, XAI Web Services, and MDM Configuration Tools MOs, BOs, Scripts, portals, UI maps, Zones, and XPath
- Good understanding of Functional processes Smart meter read, Smart grid Gateway Adaptor, Device event, etc.
- Experience in Interfacing with Head End system and billing system is required
- Experience in Utility domain on Smart Meters preferred
TRI International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.