The Role: Python Developer
The Location: Austin, TX
We are currently seeking Python Developers (open to junior and senior developers) who will work individually and collaboratively to develop, implement, and support custom solutions to meet their clients’ unique needs.
- 2 – 8 years’ software development experience
- Python and SQL proficiency
- Experience with Web development
- Experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Service-oriented architecture engineering experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills; good interpersonal skills
- Agile development environment experience
TRI International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.