The Role: Senior Manufacturing Application Developer
The Location: Austin, TX
We are currently seeking a Senior Manufacturing Application Developer who will be responsible for performing application configuration development-related tasks for approved Manufacturing IT applications. This role will focus on a Warehouse Management System (WMS) software called Manhattan.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related discipline or equivalent experience
- Five-plus years’ direct experience and knowledge of Manhattan SCOPE WMS (preferably WM 2016 or above); configurations, implementations, troubleshooting, and support
- Team lead experience for two or more full Manhattan WMS solution implementation life cycle
- Ability to apply base Manhattan WMOS functionality and configurations to address Client/Business requirements
- Ability to research and recommend custom design to resolve client/business issues/problems
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL language knowledge
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in group settings, as needed
- Great attitude and commitment to get the job done
- Preferred experience and familiarity with IT best practices (e.g., CMMI, ISO9000, ITIL, COBIT) and their implications relative to repeatable software development
- Knowledge and experience in JAVA
- Experience in a Manufacturing or Warehousing environment
- Ability to interpret business requirements into application configuration tasks.
- Experience with utilizing software development tools and best practices, i.e. unit testing, code coverage, secure code analysis, source code management, continuous integration, etc.
- Experience with other Manhattan solutions such as Yard Management, Slotting Optimization, SCI Reporting, etc, preferred
- SCI 2014, 2016+ report development experience, a plus
- Experience and deep understanding of logical and physical data modeling and relational database technologies, i.e. stored procedures, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers, etc.
- Masters in Computer Science, preferred
TRI International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.