The Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Full-time
We are currently looking for experienced Software Developers who will join a software development team in Austin, Texas, working on their custom image offering tool set.
The developer will participate in product design, work size estimation, daily scrum meetings, and integration testing. The role may require production support, including debugging issues that may occur with the users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering
- Minimum of five years professional experience designing, coding, and documenting software development projects
- Proficiency with C#, ASP.net
- Experience with Queuing Rabbit MQ/ Mass Transit – RabbitMQ is preferred but a general message bus experience is required
- A robust understanding of modern software architecture
- Agile or Scrum certification
- IT Architecture experience
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Services
- Experience with Angular UI
TRI International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.