Location: Austin, TX (onsite)
Job Type: Full-time
We are currently looking for an experienced UI Developer who will work with an outstanding development team in an exciting and challenging role.
- 4+ years’ UI Development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Expertise with the following technologies:
- Understanding of MVC
- Experience with REST calls, back-end API calls; converting layered design files into functional, styled web pages and flows
- Experience with client side of consumer social and transaction oriented web applications; integrating with web services; website performance tuning, using popular available tools
- Ability to do functional and unit testing
- Knowledge or hands-on programming knowledge in JSP
- Adobe Experience
- Manager, Adobe CQ, Adobe CQ5, AEM 6.0 web components
- Passion for UX and improving usability while creating WCAG or AAA compliant web applications
- Experience working with Node.js and Angular
TRI International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.